- With a sharp knife, cut your chicken into evenly sized cubes large enough to fit onto your 6 - 8 BBQ-AID Quick Release Skewers. As you cut up the chicken, place cubes in a large bowl. Once all chicken is cubed and in the bowl, pour in ¾ of your sweet BBQ sauce and mix together. Place in the refrigerator to marinate for 4-5 hours.
- Cut the top and bottom off each bell pepper. Next cut each into four equal pieces. Take each of these pieces and cut into 4-5 equal pieces (48 equal green, red and yellow pieces). Place to the side for later.
- Cut each large cucumber into 16 equal pieces (48 equal pieces total). Place to the side for later.
- Cut the top and bottom off your onion. Next cut the onion into 4 equal pieces, followed by cutting each of those pieces into 11-12 equal pieces (48 equal pieces in total). Make sure that each piece is large enough to fit onto the 2 pronged skewer.
- Cut the top off your pineapple. Next cut the pineapple into 4 equal pieces, followed by slicing the tip off each quartered pineapple, removing the hard core. Press down on the quartered piece and slice the hard exterior off. Repeat for each quartered piece. Finally cut the pineapple into cubes large enough to fit on the 2 pronged skewers.
- Remove your chicken from the refrigerator after letting it marinate. Begin to place your chicken and vegetables/fruit onto the skewers, starting with your yellow peppers. We suggest you place in this order, yellow pepper, onion, red pepper, pineapple, chicken, green pepper and cucumber. Repeat this process till all skewers have been filled. In the end you should have 6-8 full skewers.
- Be sure to always clean your grill with the BBQ-AID Grill Brush and Scraper before starting. Preheat your grill to around 450° and place each skewer evenly on the grill.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes, flipping and brushing each skewer with the rest of your BBQ sauce every 5 minutes. Use the BBQ-AID Seasoning Brush to ensure even sauce distribution.
- When the chicken is golden brown and the vegetables and fruit have a nice glaze, remove from the grill and let cool for 5 minutes. Once the skewers have cooled, use the quick release slider to remove chicken and veggies/fruit from the skewers. Serve and enjoy!