- First I cut up about 2lbs of boneless skinless chicken thigh meat into cubes. I then seasoned them with a pinch of paprika, salt to taste, pepper, powdered garlic.
- For the sauce you can use a store bought Chinese BBQ sauce or make your own with brown sugar, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, honey, Chinese five spice powder and minced garlic.
- Mix in half of the sauce with the chicken and set aside the rest.
- Assemble the BBQ-AID skewers while alternating chicken and freshly cut and diced pineapple!
- Load it up heavy these skewers can handle it!
- Cook on grill of your choice at 325F or medium high heat for a beautiful color. Cook to internal temp of 165 and apply the rest of the sauce and let it cook for another 2 minutes to tack up!
- Pile these on top of a bed of rice and steamed broccoli for a delicious meal!