- Prep Meat: cut silver skin and excessive fat off of the meat. Cube into 1 inch pieces and place in a bowl.
- Make marinade: In a mixing bowl place soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, olive oil, garlic powder, basil parsley, minced garlic, pepper and salt and whisk thoroughly.
- Pour marinade over meat and refrigerate minimum 4 hrs. Overnight if possible.
- Prep Veggies: Cut bell peppers and onions into one inch pieces. Place in a bowl with the whole mushrooms and coat with olive oil then season with salt and pepper.
- Assemble Beef Kabobs: using your BBQ-AID skewers begin to take meat and veggies and stagger them on the skewer until the skewer completely covered. Make sure you get an even amount of meat and veggies.
- Cook: You can make these on any cooking service, preferably a bbq grill. Cook on high for about 30-45 min or until meat reaches desirable cook temp.
- Pull off grill and let rest and enjoy